No Peek Chicken
No peek chicken requires little prep work to taste delicious. This tender rice and chicken dish with savory sauce is sure to become a family favorite.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups long-grain white rice uncooked
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 6 skinless chicken breasts Boneless
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In the 9 X 13-inch baking dish, whisk together both soups, chicken broth, onion soup mix, Italian seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until evenly combined. Add rice and mix in.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place chicken over rice mixture.
Cover baking dish completely with aluminum foil and make sure seal is tight. Bake in the preheated oven, 1 hour- 1 hour and 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. (Since the chicken is covered it will not brown!)
Garnish with parsley and serve.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 1555mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 8.9mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1.6mg