Enticing Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Orange Dipping Sauce presents beautifully. Its fabulous sauce augmented with mint and orange zest sets it apart.
This is another wonderful recipe from Craig and Kelley. I love this because it’s delicious, can be made ahead and has a fabulous dipping sauce. The dipping sauce really sets this appetizer apart and makes it special.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Orange Dipping Sauce
- 24 Asparagus Spears, Trimmed
- 12 Prosciutto Thin Slices
- 2/3 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Mint, Finely Chopped
- In a large frying pan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat. Add the asparagus and cook until just tender, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and immediately rinse under cold water to spot the cooking process. Drain well and pat dry.
- Cut each slice of prosciutto in half and roll around an asparagus spear. Arrange finished asparagus on a serving platter.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, orange zest, orange juice and mint and serve alongside the asparagus as a dipping sauce.
Curried Shrimp in Crispy Wonton Cups – Crisp and crunchy cups filled with a curried shrimp salad, topped a sprinkle of toasted coconut!
Cheesy Baked Tomatoes -Quick and easy to make layered with an ooey-gooey layer of cheese!