Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
My crowd-pleasing Chicken Tater Tot Casserole will fill your family's bellies and bring smiles to their faces, guaranteed!
Servings 6 Servings
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6-8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley chopped (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 X 13 with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, bacon, ranch dressing mix, and black pepper until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chicken. Transfer into the prepared baking dish. Top with Tater Tots then cheese.
Cover the casserole and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes or until heated through and golden.
Top with parsley and serve.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 786kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 2594mg | Potassium: 710mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 845IU | Vitamin C: 5.8mg | Calcium: 281mg | Iron: 1.1mg