- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Medium Red Onions Thinly Sliced
- 2 Red Bell Peppers Thinly Sliced
- About 1 Pound Flank Steak Sliced Across The Grain as Thinly as Possible
- 1 Cup Whole Kernel Corn Canned or Frozen,Drained
- 1-2 Jalapeno Pepper Stemmed, Seeded and Finely Chopped
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- Warm Flour or corn Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese of Choice
- Tomatoes Chopped
- Green Onions Thinly Sliced
Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat and add the onions and the peppers. Saute until very tender about 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Add steak to skillet and cook until it is no longer pink about 1 minute. Add jalapenos, corn, reserved onions and peppers, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes or until jalapenos have slightly softened and flavors have melded. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
Serve with warm flour or corn tortillas and any taco fixings you like. Enjoy!
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1250mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2195IU | Vitamin C: 84.8mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1.1mg