Just a FYI: I bought a 16 ounce box of Club Crackers and used a little less than 2 sleeves…. of course I may have snacked on a few!!!
Source:twirl and taste
- 80 - Club Crackers
- 1 Cup - Butter
- 2 Cups - Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup - Light Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed
- 1/2 Cup - Whole Milk
- 1/3 Cup - Sugar
- 2/3 Cup - Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup - Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup - Butterscotch Chips
- Line a 9X13-inch baking pan with foil, leaving an extension of foil on either end. Line the foil with 1 layer of club crackers, cutting to fit if necessary.
- In a heavy bottom large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, milk and sugar. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Moderate heat and reduce as needed so mixture doesn't stick to the bottom and mixture doesn't boil too hard (this can cause butter to separate). Remove from heat and spread half of butter mixture evenly over crackers. Place another single layer of crackers evenly over butter mixture, cutting to fit if necessary. Spread remaining butter mixture evenly over crackers. Top evenly with remaining crackers.
- In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips. Melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over top of crackers. Cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. Lift foil overhang and remove bars from pan. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.