This Caesar Mayonnaise Dressing Makes A Delicious Thick, Creamy, Caesar dressing in a snap. All The Delicious Flavor Made With An Easy No-Fail Recipe!
I love Caesar salad. Who doesn’t? It’s light, refreshing, tangy, and let’s face it, altogether way delicious. While I enjoy it all year round, it seems even better when the weather warms up. This salad is composed of very few ingredients so it is imperative that each part is as delicious as possible. Making this salad taste like an epicurean home run requires very fresh romaine, fine quality Parmesan cheese, homemade seasoned croutons, and a wonderful dressing. I make a few different recipes of this dressing, but when I found this recipe, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. It takes a little help from prepared mayonnaise and because of this, the dressing always comes out thick and creamy without having to worry about emulsifying the ingredients. It also is really quick to whip up. I bumped up the garlic and lemon juice and added some fresh cracked black pepper and now it’s just perfect for me. Next time you’re having a hankering for Caesar Salad give this recipe a try.
Caesar Mayonnaise Dressing
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Anchovy Paste
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4-1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Freshly Grated
- Add all ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk well until all ingredients are combined well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Toss the dressing with salad greens or serve as a dip with crudites.
Recipes to partner with salad…