These soft, tender, chewy Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy to put together and are perfect for Christmas or St. Paddy’s day!
I saw these cookies around Christmas time over at a blog called, The Girl Who Ate Everything. I was dying to try them then but just couldn’t get one more cookie into my baking schedule. When St Paddy’s Day approached, I thought hey, what about those delicious sounding Pistachio cookies. Yay! Low and behold, I baked up a batch, and boy am I glad I did. First of all, these are “semi-homemade” so they’re super quick and easy to whip up. Secondly, they’re really super, pistachio, yummy and with their soft green color, they’re perfect for St. Paddy’s day.
Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1-17.5 Ounce Pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1-3.4 Ounces Box Pistachio Instant Pudding and Pie Filling Mix
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter Melted
- 2 Eggs Large
- 1 Cup Dry Roasted Salted Pistachio Nuts Roughly Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl stir cookie mix, pudding, and flour. Add melted butter and eggs and stir until incorporated.
- Add pistachios and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Don't over bake them! If you bake them too long you will lose the soft texture and they won't be as green. They will not look done but take them out and let them sit on the pan for about 2 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
More Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies deliver double chocolate flavor in this moist & decadent twist on the classic cookie! It’s chocolate heaven in every bite!
Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything