Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies! These Valentine’s treat cookies are soft, chewy, crazy delicious cookie that you can whip up with 6 simple ingredients!
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies! Seriously YUM.
Well, let me up the ante…..How about a soft, chewy, crazy delicious cookie that you can whip up with 6 simple ingredients!
Whats not to LOVE?
I made these for my family for Valentines Day.
They were a resounding hit!
They loved the soft texture and the wonderful strawberry and chocolate flavor.
The color… so adorable!!!
Don’t think that these are only for Valentines Day!
They’re wonderful for Easter, spring treats, girls birthdays, summertime or anytime you want a simple, super easy, thoroughly delicious, cheery cookie!
One important thing to know before making these.
Use a cake mix that doesn’t have pudding in the mix. I think Duncan Hines is the best.
My mother in law taught me that 30 years ago and believe me she was an awesome cook and baker!
Btw-I think next time I make these I’m going to try white chocolate chips.
Source: Sally’s Baking Addiction
More Cookie Recipes!
- Monster Cookies -loaded with peanut butter, oats, and tons of GOODIES!
- Cranberry Bliss Cookies -Delicious cookie base, cream cheese frosting, lots of cranberries and the white chocolate drizzle!
- Soft Batch Christmas M&M cookies – soft, fluffy, and chewy cookie the kids are sure to love!
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies deliver double chocolate flavor in this moist & decadent twist on the classic cookie! It’s chocolate heaven in every bite!
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies! These Valentine's treat cookies are soft, chewy, crazy delicious cookie that you can whip up with 6 simple ingredients!
- 1 18.25 Ounce Box Duncan Hines Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder. Set aside. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla by hand. Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to form a dough. Using a hand-held electric mixer, mix just until combined and all of the pockets of dry cake mix are gone. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded balls of dough, about 2.5 Tablespoons each, onto the prepared baking sheet. Don't flatten balls. Stick a few more chocolate chips on top of the cookie dough balls if you want them for looks if desired. Make sure the balls of dough are taller than they are wide.
- Bake for 10 minutes – do not let the cookies get brown. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes; they will be very soft at first. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.