I’ve had the recipe for these cookies bookmarked for some time. They looked and sounded so good….I mean…..I thought ‘hmmm orange, white chocolate chip…good combo…right????
Well, no, GREAT combo! Wow. Flippin De-lic-ious-o!!! That’s right…they’re so fabulous you just might start speaking a different language. Yum. Serious Yum!!!
Warning! Do NOT try the raw dough…………you may not be able to stop!
Check out these amazing Cookies!
Soft Batch Christmas M&M cookies – soft, fluffy, and chewy cookie the kids are sure to love!
Lemon White Chocolate Chip Cookies – Perfect fresh lemony taste with chocolatey goodness!
Red Velvet Cookies – The perfect chewy and chocolatey cookie with a stunning color sure to wow anyone!
Source: Guittard via The Girl Who Ate Everything
Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 1 Egg Large
- 1 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Orange Zest
- 12 Ounces White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in orange zest and white chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Do not flatten cookies; it will make them dry. Bake 8 - 11 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Do not overcook! Cookies will be plump. Cool for several minutes on cookie sheets before transferring to rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.