This is a recipe from my friend Debbie S. She is a great cook and does wonderful things with fish. I’ve been trying to incorporate more fish into my diet for all the great health benefits. Last night was my friend Big Mikes birthday. Hubby and I went over to help celebrate and lil Jacq and I made this halibut for everyone. We served it with Thai coconut rice, lemon broccoli, and butternut squash. We took the marinade and boiled it for 5minutes and served it over the fish as a sauce. It was a delicious meal!
- 4 Halibut Steaks
- 1/4 Cup Sake
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 T Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- 2-3 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley Finely Chopped
- 1. Mix all marinade ingredients in a ziplock and add fish. Marinade fish for 1 hour.
- 2. Broil fish on oiled rack, brushing with marinade.
- 3. In a small pan, bring marinade to a roiling boil for 5 minutes, and use as a sauce over fish and rice.