Oh! My! Gosh!
I mean seriously!
I think I should rename these cookies to Danger Will Robinson Cookies.
They’re sooo delicious they are truly dangerous.
They are soft, moist, chewy, and way yummy!
I stashed mine in the back of the freezer hoping to forget about them for a bit.
No chance and they’re even fabulous frozen.
You have to try these.
They have officially gone on my favorite foods of all time list.
Bet they’ll go on yours, too.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make Cookies: In a small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl beat white sugar, brown sugar, butter and 1/4 cup peanut butter, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg, beat until blended. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Set aside.
- Make the filling: Combining the confectioners sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter. Beat well with electric mixer until mixture comes together.
- Roll filling into 30 1 inch balls. Form exterior part of cookie by sectioning dough into approximately 1 tablespoon pieces and then shaping the exterior part of cookie around filling balls. Cover the filling completely. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes. ( I baked mine for 7 minutes ) Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes then remove to a cooling rack and cool completely.