This recipe comes to me from my very dear friend Craig. He is an absolutely amazing cook and when he likes a recipe, I know it’s something I MUST try!!!! This recipe is, without a doubt, no exception! It is the most delicious Salmon dish I’ve had in a very long time. It’s pretty easy to put together and it’s something my whole family loved. I cooked the salmon stove top in a skillet but it would be wonderful grilled as well. I hope you give it a try and please let me know what you think. A HUGE thank you to Craig for this amazing recipe!!!
Craig's Amazing Signature Salmon and Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Shallots Finely Chopped
- 2/3 Cup Golden Raisins
- 2/3 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 15 Ounces Baby Spinach
- Creole Seasoning
- 4 Salmon Filets
- Sprinkle both sides of salmon with creole seasoning. Set aside.
- Bring sauce ingredients to a boil in a small sauce pan. Set aside.
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil to medium high. Add shallots and cook until very soft. Add raisins, olives and spinach and cook until spinach is just cooked. Keep warm.
- Cook salmon in a grill pan until salmon is opaque.
- Plate with veggies, then salmon and a drizzle of sauce. 🙂