Here’s a yummy pasta dinner that’s sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. It seems to me that just about everyone loves pasta shells, so, of course, I’m always on the lookout for new and delicious stuffed shells recipes. This one in particular, made a huge hit at our dinner table! Imagine, if you will, combining pasta shells stuffed with ground beef for tacos and pasta with cream cheese topped with taco sauce and cheese. Crazy delicious right? Oh yes, absolutely right you would be!!![/donotprint]
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large pot add 4 quarts of water and 1 heaping tablespoons of salt and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan cook ground beef; add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions. Add cream cheese, cover and simmer until cheese is melted. Blend well. Set aside and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta shells according to directions; drain. Set shells out individually on cutting board/baking sheet so that they don’t stick together.
- Pour salsa on bottom of 9×13 baking dish. Stuff each shell with the meat mixture. Place shells in 9×13 pan open side up. Cover shells with taco sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add shredded cheese and bake for 10-15 more minutes, with the foil removed. Top with green onions. Serve with sour cream.
How ’bout a BIG Pin!
[donotprint]Source:The Way to His Heart[/donotprint]