Source:The Way to His Heart
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon - Salt
- 1 Pound - Ground Beef
- 1 Package - Taco Seasoning
- 4 Ounces - Cream Cheese
- 14-18(from one box) - Large Pasta Shells
- 16 Ounces - Salsa
- 1 Cup - Taco Sauce
- 1 Cup - Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup - Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded,
- 3 - Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Cup - Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large pot add 4 quarts of water and 1 heaping tablespoons of salt and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan cook ground beef; add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions. Add cream cheese, cover and simmer until cheese is melted. Blend well. Set aside and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta shells according to directions; drain. Set shells out individually on cutting board/baking sheet so that they don’t stick together.
- Pour salsa on bottom of 9×13 baking dish. Stuff each shell with the meat mixture. Place shells in 9×13 pan open side up. Cover shells with taco sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add shredded cheese and bake for 10-15 more minutes, with the foil removed. Top with green onions. Serve with sour cream.