It’s finally warming up in Socal! Yay!!! So it’s out to the grill for me. Time to dust off my Weber. The first thing I decided to grill is my FAVORITE grilled flank steak. This recipe is from my friend Debbie S. She gave it to me forevah ago. Before I had kids. What-What!!! Serious, Yikes!!! I can’t even begin to believe I have a recipe that’s 24 years old, let alone that it’s still one of my all-time favorite recipes. I love it because of its simple and just plain delicious! Nothing fancy, just the kinda something your mom would have made for you. It needs to marinade overnight so plan ahead a little. It’s easy-peasy, home cooking delicious! If you’re not ready for BBQ because the weather isn’t cooperating, save this one for when summer just starts to call.
Grilled Flank Steak
- 2 2-1/2 lb flank steak
- 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Garlic Powder
- Mix all the ingredients together. Marinade steak overnight in the fridge.
- Remove steak from fridge and let sit out on counter 30 minutes while you prepare bbq grill.
- Grill over medium-high for about 8 -12 minutes per side until steak is cooked to desired doneness. (Most other recipes I've read call for the steak to be grilled a total of 9-12 minutes. This has always resulted in a totally super rare steak for me. I like my steak MR.)
- Allow steak to rest for about 10 minutes then slice on the bias and serve!
Fans Also Made:
None foundRATE THIS RECIPE