It’s delicious, moist, dense, rich, easy to make, and, if all that wasn’t enough, it’s low fat.
How amazing is that?!
It’s a wonderful treat anytime, but yummy enough to grace your holiday table.
The glaze is very cinnamon-y so feel free to cut back the cinnamon a little if you want the glaze to be a bit more subtle.
When you make this cake be sure to use an electric mixer.
The batter is really thick and would be a nightmare to mix well by hand.
More Pumpkin Recipes!
Pumpkin Pie Lasagna -Rich, creamy, no-bake dessert will become the next staple for the season!
White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies– Soft, fluffy little cookies infused with the perfect spices to scream fall!
Pumpkin Pie Bars – Perfect flavors of the season coated with a delicious layer of the butterscotch crumb!
Source: Adapted From Allrecipe
Pumpkin Cake with Cinnamon Glaze
- 1-18.25 Ounce Spice Cake Mix
- 1-15 Ounce Canned Pumpkin
- 2 Large Eggs Lightly Beaten
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a bundt cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all cake ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended, about 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center of the cake comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by combining all glaze ingredients in a small bowl and mixing until smooth.
- When cake is cooled, drizzle with glaze and serve. Store any left overs in the fridge.