Our Classic Pumpkin Pie Recipe Creates A Velvety, Creamy, Pumpkin Custard With Just The Right Amount Of Traditional Pumpkin Pie Spice. Grandma Will Be Proud!
I’ve been making this version of pumpkin pie for sooo long I have absolutely no idea where I originally got the recipe. I have it written on a little recipe card that is more than a little tattered and stained but, obviously, well love! In the past, I have tried different pumpkin pie recipes just to make sure I had found THE one for me. I have to tell you, this one is, hands down, my all-time favorite. It is the perfect classic pumpkin pie for me and my family. If you are looking for THE one for you, give this classic a try. Enjoy!
Classic Pumpkin Pie
- 2 Large Eggs Beaten
- 1 16 Ounce Canned Solid Packed Pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons Molasses
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- 1 12 Ounce Canned Evaporated Milk
- 1 9 Inch Deep Dish Pie Crust-Unbaked
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all filling ingredients until well combined. Pour filling into unbaked crust.
- Bake in a 425-degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and filling is set. Enjoy
More Pumpkin Recipes….
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge – packs delicious pumpkin pie flavors into a silky, decadent fudge! Combining two holiday must have treats into one… genius!