Pumpkin Crunch Cake is a delicious dessert that is a snap to make and yummy enough to serve for company. It’s not actually cake-like at all, it’s more like a crustless pumpkin pie with a yummy, cakey, buttery, nut topping.
I’m talking Super YUM!
This is the perfect dessert for any time during the fall season but it would also be a great addition to your Thanksgiving dessert offerings.
Source: Adapted From Allrecipes
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- 1-15 Ounce Pumpkin Puree Canned
- 1-12 Ounce Evaporated Milk Canned
- 4 Eggs Large
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1-18.25 Ounce Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 Cups Pecans Chopped
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Mix well, and spread into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture, and pat down. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over the cake mix, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes, or until done. The cake is done when the center part of the cake is set and the toothpick inserted in the center, just through cake part, comes out clean.