I LOVE, I mean love Deviled Eggs. They’re the perfect little snack or appetizer. A little protein and a whole lot of great seasoning. I could make an entire meal of these babies…….okay, so, I often actually do just that! Now, imagine adding a few extra favorite ingredient………Ranch dressing……..gotta love that! Barbecue sauce…….I’m in! How bout a bit of bacon……..just a bit……Okay! I think I might swoon! This combination of ingredients wrapped up in a Deviled Eggs is, seriously, crazy delicious! These. Are. Yum-mmmeeee! If you like deviled eggs I think you’re really going to think these are amazing. I know I do……..I almost ate half the batch myself right after I made them. 🙂 Seriously!!!
Recipe Notes: Start with 1/4 cup of ranch and add extra to achieve desired texture. I added 1/4 cup plus one extra tablespoon .I like these with just a light drizzle of barbecue sauce and gentle sprinkle of bacon. Too heavy a hand here and you will overpower the ranch flavor.
Have you tried the hard boiled eggs from Trader Joes? Well, I have to tell you I absolutely love them. They come in a bag, perfectly cooked, and best yet…………already peeled! Genius! I swear they are total Genius!!! Using them in this recipe makes preparing these embarrassingly quick and easy!
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 Cup, plus more as needed Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onions,White Part Only, Finely Chopped
- Couple of Pinches Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions,Green Part Only, Finely Sliced
- 2 Slices Bacon Slices, Cooked and Crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared Barbecue Sauce
1. Slice eggs in half and place yolks in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup ranch dressings, 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion-white parts and salt and pepper. Mash until everything is blended and yolks are completely incorporated (the mixture will be a little lumpy because of the onion).
2. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves.
3. Drizzle barbecue sauce over eggs then sprinkle with green onion tops and bacon.