If there’s gonna be dip, it’s gotta be decadent, and this sausage cream cheese dip definitely fits the bill! This easy 3-ingredient dip is creamy, delicious, and just about as decadent as dips can be. No one will believe how easy it is to make, but they will keep asking you to bring it to parties and potlucks!
Easy as 1, 2, 3! Savory, salty sausage pairs brilliantly with smooth, tangy cream cheese and just the right amount of heat. A three-ingredient tasty treat that will keep you coming back for one more dip.
Make sure there’s a fresh bag of your favorite tortilla chips.
Of course, this is great for a party, but if you’re the type that sometimes has queso for dinner…put this in the rotation. I usually have these ingredients in the kitchen and I love that they transform into a deluxe, occasion-worthy snack.
So whether it’s a gathering between friends and family or just a party for your tastebuds—there’s a new dip in town.
Ingredients You’ll Need (Yes Only 3!)
- cream cheese
Storing + Freezing
- How Long Can You Keep This In The Fridge? Place this in an airtight container and store it in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Can you freeze sausage cream cheese dip? No, dips made with dairy don’t freeze well.
- Make-Ahead Tips: You can cook the sausage ahead of time, reheat it and add the rest of the ingredients.
- More Cheese: This recipe is very similar to Jimmy Dean sausage cream cheese dip. The main difference is that Jimmy also adds shredded cheese. If you’d like to try this variation, add 1 cup of cheddar, pepper jack, or Mexican blend shredded cheese.
How To Serve
My favorite thing to serve as a dipping device is tortilla chips. Crostini, bagel chips, or crackers all work well and enhance the flavors of this dip differently.
How to Make Cream Cheese Sausage Dip
- Brown the sausage until there is no pink left.
- Stir in Rotel and cream cheese to the skillet.
- Cook over low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
****See the full instructions below.
More Dip Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Knorr Spinach Dip
- Mississippi Sin Dip
- Hot Corn Dip
- Shrimp Dip
- Sour Cream and Onion Dip
3-Ingredient Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- In a 12-inch skillet, over medium heat, brown and crumble sausage (1 pound) until there is no pink left. Drain and discard excess grease.
- Stir in Rotel (1 can- including juice) and cream cheese (12 ounces) to the skillet.
- Continue to cook over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Served while it's warm.