This feta artichoke dip is a new spin on a perennial favorite! Who doesn’t LOVE artichoke dip? Well, this artichoke dip is a totally different kettle of fish!
I’ve served this at many parties and everyone loves it and always asks for the recipe. It’s super easy to make, really quick to mix together, and delicious. What’s not to love?!
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- Artichoke Hearts: Be sure to drain well and cut into quarters.
- Feta Cheese: I prefer to buy feta in block form. It’s much fresher than the type you buy crumbled.
- Mayonnaise: I use Best Foods mayo.
- Parmesan: Use a good quality Parm either shredded from a wedge or in a container from the deli counter. Don’t use the stuff from the green container.
- Diced Pimento: Drained well from the little jar.
STORING + FREEZING + MAKE AHEAD
- How Long Can You Keep This In The Fridge? I usually only keep it in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Can You Freeze This? Unfortunately, you cannot freeze this dip. It would do serious damage to the deliciously creamy texture.
- Make-Ahead Tips: to take this dip tailgating, prepare dip ahead and store it in a heavy foil pan. Then, when it’s time to serve, simply heat the dip up on your grill!
- Food Safety: If you’d like more info on food safety check out this link.
More Delicious Dips to Try!!!
- Hissy Fit Dip – Luscious, creamy, party favorite that will actually cause a “hissy fit” is only getting one bite!
- Beer Cheese Dip Recipe – Warm cheddar infused with your favorite malted beverage and spicy seasonings!
- Creamy Cilantro Crab Dip -A soft spread of avocado and a touch of lime to put the “elegant” in “everyday”.
- Million Dollar Dip – thick, creamy, and flavorful
- Sausage Cream Cheese Dip – 3-ingredient dip
- Sour Cream and Onion Dip – super delicious, cold, and creamy dip
Feta Artichoke Dip
- 1 14 ounce Can Artichoke Hearts, Drained and Quartered
- 8 Ounces Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 4 Ounce Jar Diced Pimento
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into small baking dish or pie plate. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve with crackers of sliced baguette.
Fans Also Made:
Source: This recipe is from my wonderful girlfriend Mary S