Here’s a new spin on a perennial favorite! Who doesn’t LOVE artichoke dip? Well, this artichoke dip is a totally different kettle of fish!
It has a lot of the same ingredients as the original with the addition of a few others. The new star of the recipe is Feta cheese. It gives the dip a totally different flavor.
I’ve served this at many parties and everyone loves it and always asks for the recipe. It’s super easy to make, really quick to mix together, and delicious. What’s not to love?!
Feta Artichoke Dip
- 1 14 ounce Can Artichoke Hearts, Drained and Quartered
- 8 Ounces Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 4 Ounce Jar Diced Pimento
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into small baking dish or pie plate. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve with crackers of sliced baguette.
More Dips to Try!!!
Hissy Fit Dip – Luscious, creamy, party favorite that will actually cause a “hissy fit” is only getting one bite!
Beer Cheese Dip Recipe – Warm cheddar infused with your favorite malted beverage and spicy seasonings!
Creamy Cilantro Crab Dip -A soft spread of avocado and a touch of lime to put the “elegant” in “everyday”.
Source: This recipe is from my wonderful girlfriend Mary S