There are SO many varieties of chips and dips out there, make this Million Dollar Dip, also known as Neiman Marcus Dip, and never question your dip decisions again.
Thick, creamy, and very, very rich in flavor. Made with 4 different kinds of cheese, real bacon bits, and almonds. It’s what every other dip wishes it could be.
Take a dip! Perfect for the holiday season, potlucks, poolsides, game day barbecues…or your very own front porch, this dip is welcome at every party. It’s that good. Serve with your favorite chips or feel virtuous (and trick the kiddos!) with some colorful veggies.
Million Dollar Dip Recipe
This is a lifesaver when there are last-minute plans, the company shows up, time runs out, or it’s just too darn hot to stand over the stove. I want you to enjoy your snack instead of stressing over it. It’s just the thing to make when you need to make an appetizer ahead of time.
It’s sooo good, people will be asking you for the recipe. It’s up to you whether you let them in on how easy it is to make. I’ve got more easy dip recipes that are decadent and dependable—buffalo chicken dip, spinach and artichoke dip, beer cheese dip, or party favorite hissy fit dip are just a few.
The best snack on the picnic table—and it’s stress-free? That does feel like a million bucks.
On your phone? Check the web story here.
Ingredients for Million Dollar Dip
- cream cheese
- slivered almonds
- sharp cheddar cheese
- Swiss cheese
- blue cheese crumbles
- precooked bacon bits
- green onions
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- cayenne pepper
How To Store and Make Ahead
- How Long Can You Keep This In The Fridge? Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can last in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Can You Freeze This? No, this contains mayonnaise. Discard any leftovers after the allotted refrigerated time.
- Make-Ahead Tips: Since the dip is so easy to make, the only make-ahead tip I have is to mix everything together per the recipe and leave it covered in a bowl in the fridge until ready to serve.
What To Serve With Million Dollar Dip
- Tortilla Chips
- Potato Chips
- Ritz Crackers (My favorite with this dip!)
How to Make Million Dollar Dip
- Toast. Toast the almonds in a skillet.
- Mix. Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add. Add all three types of cheese.
- Combine and chill. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix and transfer to a serving dish Cover and chill.
The complete instructions are below.
More Dip Recipes
More Million Dollar Recipes
If you make this delicious dip, I’d love it if you snapped a photo and tagged me on Instagram, @gonna_want_seconds, or please share this recipe on Pinterest, Facebook, or Yummly! I really appreciate your support, my friends 🥰
Million Dollar Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup precooked bacon bits
- 4 green onions, sliced, green and white parts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons precooked bacon bits
- crackers, bagel chips, cut veggies, etc.
- In a dry skillet over medium-low heat, toast almonds (1/2 cup), stirring often; for about 5-7 minutes. Watch closely so they don't burn.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese (1 (8-ounce) package) and mayonnaise (3/4 cup) until smooth and evenly combined.
- Add the three kinds of cheeses (1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, 1 cup Swiss cheese, and 1/4 cup blue cheese).
- Stir in the bacon (1/2 cup), toasted almonds, green onions (4), and spices until evenly blended, then transfer to a serving dish. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.