Easy to make, hard to forget, your guests will love my artichoke dip. A super rich and creamy perennial favorite. Served with crackers or sourdough YES!
This dip is a perennial favorite. It seems like most people have a version of it, but, just in case you don’t, here’s mine. It’s rich, creamy and bubbly hot. It’s great served with crackers or chunks of sourdough. It’s a snap to put together so it’s perfect for those times when you are short on time.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Grated
- 1-13.75 Artichoke Hearts Canned, Drained
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Spinach Defrosted and Very Well Drained
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese at Room Temperature
- 1/4 Teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together and spread into a small baking dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Place under broiler if you would like the top browned.