Hye rollers are little rolled layered sandwiches, with goodness on every level. Perfect for most occasions – from picnics to parties.
I have a little confession to make. I LOVE this little-rolled sandwiches. What can I say?
I know you can buy them premade just about everywhere, even Costco. But make no mistake my friends. Those premade versions really don’t measure up to these in the YUM category.
Give them a try next time you’re having friends over to watch football or are going on a family picnic. They’re easy to transport and one bite I think you’ll be just as hooked as I am!
More Appetizer/Snack Recipes
Looking for more delicious appetizers? Check these out!
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Bisquick Sausage Balls
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Rotel Dip
- Pizza Fries
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- Classic Devil Eggs
- Sausage Balls with Cream Cheese
- BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
- Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Baked Jalapeño Poppers
Tried This Recipe?
Leave a review, I love hearing your feedback! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 1 lavash
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves washed and dried well
- 1/2- 3/4 cup red onion very thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound sliced sharp cheddar cheese or more to taste
- 1 pound roast beef very thinly sliced
- Wet two clean kitchen towels and ring them out well. Place lavash between the two towels. Let sit for about 1/2 hour. This moistens the lavash and makes it pliable and ready to stuff and roll.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, horseradish, garlic, hot sauce, and black pepper.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the whole moistened lavash. Layer spinach, red onion, cheddar, and roast beef leaving 3 inches without filling. Roll tightly. Wrap up the rolled sandwich in one of the moist kitchen towels. Refrigerate for a few hours then slice and serve.