Our Cream Cheese And Bacon Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers Are Rich, Creamy And Crazy Delicious. They Make A Perfect Game Day Or Party Snack!
Here’s an appetizer that is always a favorite. It’s great hot out of the oven or even at room temperature. The jalapenos have a fairly mild chili flavor when the ribs and seeds are removed. What’s not to love about a cream cheese and bacon filling? I mean seriously! Every time I serve these they’re a huge hit. Give them a try and be ready to give out the recipe.
Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 Fresh Jalapenos Sliced in Half Lengthwise, Seeded
- 10 Ounces Cream Cheese at Room Temperature
- 7-8 Slices Bacon Cooked and Chopped
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook the bacon until crisp then drain on a paper towel; chop bacon into very small pieces. Mix the bacon crumbles into the cream cheese until thoroughly combined.
- Cut jalapenos in half, lengthwise. Wear plastic gloves if possible and carefully remove seeds and vein with a spoon. Smear each jalapeño half with cream cheese and bacon mixture. Pour the panko crumbs onto a plate. Dip the stuffed jalapeño into the panko crumbs cream cheese side down.
- Bake on a pan with a rack for 20-25 minutes. If the panko crumbs aren't golden brown, turn the oven to broil and cook them, watching carefully so they don't burn, for a few minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Fans Also Made:
None foundRATE THIS RECIPE