Nectarine Summer Salad is a glorious salad. It’s so lovely it’s almost….almost…..to pretty to eat. One bite in and you forget all about it being pretty! Then it’s all about it’s yummiliciousness!! (oh ya that’s a word)
Notes from my salad bowl:
I only used 1 bag of spring greens and only a portion of the dressing to serve 6 people. To that, I added a basket of raspberries, 2 white nectarines, 6 ounces of goat cheese and 1/2 cup pistachios.
Source- As seen on The Curvy Carrot slightly adapted from Fine Cooking
More Recipes Like This!
Tortellini Salad – A tour of Mediterranean, infused with bold zesty, creamy, and tangy flavors!
Pea Salad – Little green gems lend beautiful color and texture to this delicious creamy salad.
7 Layer Salad – Beautiful fresh salad, loaded with texture and layer of flavor!
Nectarine Summer Salad
Nectarine Summer Salad is a glorious salad. It's so lovely it's almost....almost.....to pretty to eat. One bite in and you forget all about it being pretty! Then it's all about it's yummiliciousness!! (oh ya that's a word)
For the vinaigrette
- 1 small minced Shallot
- 3 Tablespoons Raspberry Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Zest
- 2 Tablespoons divided Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 6 Teaspoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- to taste Salt and Pepper
For the salad
- 1/2 Pound Salad Greens your choice
- 2/3 Cups Fresh Raspberries
- 2 sliced Nectarines
- 1/4 Cup Goat Cheese Crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Pistachio
- Fresh Raspberries and Orange Slices
- For the vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, combine the shallot with the raspberry vinegar, orange zest, 1 1/2 tablespoons of the orange juice, honey and a pinch of salt.
- Gradually whisk the olive oil into the vinegar mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In another small bowl, place the sliced nectarines into the remaining orange juice and set aside for a few minutes.
- For the salad: Just before serving, toss the salad greens lightly with the vinaigrette. Add the nectarine slices, raspberries, pistachios and a sprinkle of goat cheese.
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.