It’s delicious, moist, dense, rich, easy to make, and, if all that wasn’t enough, it’s low fat.
How amazing is that?!
It’s a wonderful treat anytime, but yummy enough to grace your holiday table.
The glaze is very cinnamon-y so feel free to cut back the cinnamon a little if you want the glaze to be a bit more subtle.
When you make this cake be sure to use an electric mixer.
The batter is really thick and would be a nightmare to mix well by hand.
Source: Adapted From Allrecipe
- Yield : Serves 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a bundt cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all cake ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended, about 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Meanwhile make glaze by combining all glaze ingredients in a small bowl and mixing until smooth.
- When cake is cooled, drizzle with glaze and serve. Store any left overs in the fridge.