Oh man this is one delicious pasta! I can’t even begin to tell you how quickly this pasta is gobbled up when it’s served at my house.
It has everything going for it. Carbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. I mean YUMMMM! Serious…YUM!
I’m not sure where this recipe originated from. It came to my table via my dear friend Craig.
This is even more delish if you make the sauce ahead of time (a couple hours) and just let it sit covered at room temp.
Lemon and Garlic Pasta
- Olive Oil - 2/3 Cup
- Parmesan Cheese, Freshly Grated - 2/3 Cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 1/2 Cup
- Salt - 3/4 Teaspoon Plus More for Pasta Water
- Black Pepper - To Taste
- Fresh Basil Leaves, Julienned - 1/3 Cup
- Fresh Lemon Zest - 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic Clove, Minced - 6-8
- In a medium bowl, make the sauce by whisking together all ingredients excepts pasta. Set aside. Can be made ahead, refrigerated, and brought to room temp before using.
- Cook pasta, in well salted water, until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup of the pasta water. Add the sauce to cooked, warm pasta. Toss and add the reserved pasta water. Check seasoning and adjust as needed. Serve immediately.