This TikTok spaghetti is meaty, super cheesy, and has a delicious red sauce, and an easy Alfredo-like sauce. This has to be one of the most comforting spaghetti recipe ever made. This trendy recipe has been blowing up on TikTok. One bite of this dish and you’ll know why. Say hello to your new favorite spaghetti recipe!
If your family loves spaghetti recipes as much as mine does, try my million dollar spaghetti, baked spaghetti, and baked spaghetti with cream cheese. All of these are baked casserole-style kinds of spaghetti that have different variations that your family will love.
TikTok Spaghetti Ingredients
- Olive Oil: I use EVOO.
- Onion: Yellow onion.
- Green Bell Pepper: I like the flavor of the sauce with just 1/2 a bell pepper. You can add more if you’d like. You can also use any color bell pepper you’d like.
- Garlic: Use fresh garlic, not the kind that comes already minced in a jar. The jarred stuff has a funky taste.
- Ground Beef: I use 80/20 ground beef. Sometimes I switch it out and use Italian sausage.
- Italian Seasoning: I like McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning.
- Spaghetti Sauce: You can use your favorite commercial brand. My family likes Classico brand 4 cheese. If you have time, try making my homemade Marinara sauce.
- Spaghetti: My favorite brand is Barilla.
- Butter: You can use salted or unsalted.
- Flour: I use just 1 tablespoon to thicken the sauce up a little.
- Cream: Use heavy cream.
- Parmesan: It’s best to either grate your own or use the fresh grated Parm from the deli section. Skip the stuff in the green cylinder.
- Mozzarella: Shred it yourself for the best result. The stuff that comes in a bag already shredded is coated with cellulose and simply isn’t as creamy.
Storing + Freezing + Make Ahead
- How Long Can You Keep This In The Fridge? This tiktok viral spaghetti will store in the fridge for 3-4 days. I suggest storing it in a glass or ceramic container due to the tomato-based sauce.
- Can You Freeze This? Yes, but remember the pasta’s texture will become much softer and some of the sauce will be absorbed into the pasta. You can freeze it prior to baking or freeze the leftovers. If you’re freezing before baking, make sure you freeze in a freezer and oven-safe baking dish. Allow it to warm up a bit on the counter before popping it in the oven.
- If you’re cooking from frozen, it will take at least twice as long to bake.
- Make-Ahead Tips: Baked spaghetti is a great make-ahead dish. Simply assemble according to the direction, but instead of putting it in the oven, wrap it well with cling wrap or a tight-fitting lid and put it in the fridge!
- When you’re ready for hot from the oven spaghetti, bake and serve. The baking time will be increased slightly if it is coming straight from the fridge.
- Food Safety: If you’d like more info on food safety check out this link.
This is delicious with a simple salad tossed with my super easy balsamic vinaigrette or my fully loaded Mediterranean salad. It’s also wonderful with my ever-fluffy Olive Garden breadsticks, garlic bread, or easy beer bread.
How to Make TikTok Spaghetti Casserole
- Saute onions and bell pepper. Stir in the garlic and continue to sauté.
- Add ground beef to skillet and cook and crumble. Drain off any grease.
- Add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and spaghetti sauce; set aside.
- Melt butter and add garlic and sauté.
- Sprinkle flour over garlic and continue to cook. Remove from heat and whisk in cream until smooth. Return to heat and stir parmesan cheese into Alfredo sauce.
- Add drained pasta to Alfredo sauce, and toss.
- Transfer the pasta to the casserole dish.
- Top pasta with red sauce.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella and bake until the cheese melts.
- Garnish and serve.
***See the full instructions below.
Craving more delicious recipes?
I hope you’ll join our cooking family! Subscribe to Gonna Want Seconds and receive all our latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Absolutely free to you and we never share your email address.
More Of My Best Spaghetti Recipes
- Roasted Tomato Pasta
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Crockpot Spaghetti
- Mexican Spaghetti
- Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Spaghetti Pie
- Italian Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef, 80/20
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 (24-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the oil (2 tablespoons) in a 12-inch skillet. Stir in onion (1 cup) and green pepper (1/2 cup) then sauté over medium heat until translucent. Stir in the garlic (1 tablespoon) and continue to sauté until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add ground beef (1 pound) to the skillet and cook and crumble, over medium heat, until there's no longer, and pink in the beef. Drain off any grease.
- Add salt (1 1/2 teaspoon), black pepper (3/4 teaspoon), Italian seasoning (1 tablespoon), and spaghetti sauce (1 ½ jars); set aside.
- Cook pasta (16 ounces) according to package instructions, adding 1 tablespoon salt to the water. Drain.
- In a separate pan, melt butter (1/2 cup). Add garlic (4 cloves) and sauté on low until fragrant, about 1 minute. Sprinkle flour (1 tablespoon) over garlic and continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cream (2 cups) until smooth.
- Return to heat and stir parmesan cheese into Alfredo sauce. Gently cook until the cheese melts.
- Add drained pasta to Alfredo sauce and toss to evenly coat. Spread coated pasta into the prepared baking pan in an even layer.
- Top pasta with red sauce. Don't mix the layers.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella and bake, uncovered, in preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the casserole is bubbly, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle top with fresh parsley and a little dried Italian seasoning. Serve.
Fans Also Made:
On your phone? Check the web story here.