A few things FYI
- You will need 1/2 a bag of Kraft Caramels.
- If you want to achieve a pretty swirl pattern it’s important to dig down to the bottom when mixing everything or you’ll just have two separate levels. (which won’t necessarily be a bad thing-just a different look)
- If you have a little extra time it’s nice to toast the pecans before you chop then up to heighten their flavor.
- Your yield will obviously depend on the size you cut these into. I cut 25 pieces. You could cut them into smaller pieces and increase your yield.
Source:Hugs & Cookies Xoxo
- 3 Cups - White Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 ounce) Can - Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 7 Ounces - Kraft Caramels, unwrapped
- 1 Tablespoon - Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup - Pecans, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup - Toffee Bits
- Line a 9X9 baking dish with aluminum foil with ends extending over a few inches.
- In a small saucepan combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Over low heat, melt mixture until smooth and well combined, stirring often.
- Pour white chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl add caramels and cream. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each cycle until mixture is melted and is smooth in consistency.
- Pour melted caramel mixture over white chocolate mixture. Using an offset spatula swirl a design through both level. Add pecans and toffee bits and gently press them a little into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.