This recipe makes one very delicious fudge! This is a perfect addition to your holiday cookie tray because it’s easy and quick to put together an it’s far more unique than the standard chocolate version. It’s like a new surprise on the cookie tray! This fudge is very sweet and has a slightly chewier texture than regular fudge. It all comes together in a yummy unique way that is like a little slice of heaven!
A few things FYI
- You will need 1/2 a bag of Kraft Caramels.
- If you want to achieve a pretty swirl pattern it’s important to dig down to the bottom when mixing everything or you’ll just have two separate levels. (which won’t necessarily be a bad thing-just a different look)
- If you have a little extra time it’s nice to toast the pecans before you chop then up to heighten their flavor.
- Your yield will obviously depend on the size you cut these into. I cut 25 pieces. You could cut them into smaller pieces and increase your yield.
- Line a 9X9 baking dish with aluminum foil with ends extending over a few inches.
- In a small saucepan combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Over low heat, melt mixture until smooth and well combined, stirring often.
- Pour white chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl add caramels and cream. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each cycle until mixture is melted and is smooth in consistency.
- Pour melted caramel mixture over white chocolate mixture. Using an offset spatula swirl a design through both level. Add pecans and toffee bits and gently press them a little into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
Source:Hugs & Cookies Xoxo