This recipe makes one very delicious fudge! This is a perfect addition to your holiday cookie tray because it’s easy and quick to put together it’s far more unique than the standard chocolate version. It’s like a new surprise on the cookie tray! This fudge is very sweet and has a slightly chewier texture than regular fudge. It all comes together in a yummy unique way that is like a little slice of heaven!
A few things FYI
- You will need 1/2 a bag of Kraft Caramels.
- If you want to achieve a pretty swirl pattern it’s important to dig down to the bottom when mixing everything or you’ll just have two separate levels. (which won’t necessarily be a bad thing just a different look)
- If you have a little extra time it’s nice to toast the pecans before you chop them up to heighten their flavor.
- Your yield will obviously depend on the size you cut these into. I cut 25 pieces. You could cut them into smaller pieces and increase your yield.
More Recipes Like This
Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe – This candy is infused with chocolate flavor done in only a few minutes!
Cosmic Brownies – Amazing homemade, rich, fudgy topped with a wonderfully thick, chocolate ganache frosting.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons – Textured with flaky coconut and crunchy almonds with just enough chocolate flavor!
White Chocolate Caramel Fudge
- 3 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 7 Ounces Kraft Caramels unwrapped
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Pecans Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Toffee Bits
- Line a 9X9 baking dish with aluminum foil with ends extending over a few inches.
- In a small saucepan combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Over low heat, melt mixture until smooth and well combined, stirring often.
- Pour white chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl add caramels and cream. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each cycle until mixture is melted and is smooth in consistency.
- Pour melted caramel mixture over white chocolate mixture. Using an offset spatula swirl a design through both levels. Add pecans and toffee bits and gently press them a little into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.