Pretty White Chocolate Caramel Fudge. White chocolate fudge with a lovely caramel swirl pattern. Gorgeous on your Christmas Cookie Tray!
This recipe makes one very delicious fudge! This is a perfect addition to your holiday cookie tray because it’s easy and quick to put together it’s far more unique than the standard chocolate version. It’s like a new surprise on the cookie tray! This fudge is very sweet and has a slightly chewier texture than regular fudge. It all comes together in a yummy unique way that is like a little slice of heaven!
White Chocolate Caramel Fudge
- 3 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 7 Ounces Kraft Caramels unwrapped
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Pecans Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Toffee Bits
- Line a 9X9 baking dish with aluminum foil with ends extending over a few inches.
- In a small saucepan combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Over low heat, melt mixture until smooth and well combined, stirring often.
- Pour white chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl add caramels and cream. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each cycle until mixture is melted and is smooth in consistency.
- Pour melted caramel mixture over white chocolate mixture. Using an offset spatula swirl a design through both levels. Add pecans and toffee bits and gently press them a little into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
Fans Also Made:
None foundRATE THIS RECIPE
Recipe Notes For White Chocolate Caramel Fudge
- You will need 1/2 a bag of Kraft Caramels.
- If you want to achieve a pretty swirl pattern it’s important to dig down to the bottom when mixing everything or you’ll just have two separate levels. (which won’t necessarily be a bad thing just a different look)
- If you have a little extra time it’s nice to toast the pecans before you chop them up to heighten their flavor.
- Your yield will obviously depend on the size you cut these into. I cut 25 pieces. You could cut them into smaller pieces and increase your yield.
- Try making your own white chocolate with this recipe from Little Pine Low Carb.
More Yummy Treat Recipes;
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons – Textured with flaky coconut and crunchy almonds with just enough chocolate flavor!
- Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe – This candy is infused with chocolate flavor done in only a few minutes!
- Cosmic Brownies – Amazing homemade, rich, fudgy topped with a wonderfully thick, chocolate ganache frosting.
More Christmas Treats…
- Georgia Pig Peanut Brittle – is tender, crunchy at the same time and has an airy, honeycomb interior.
- Church Window Cookies – are beautiful no-bake treats combining chocolate and colored marshmallows to create a stunning stained glass effect!
- Rocky Road Fudge – blends nutty peanut butter, chocolate, and marshmallows into the fudge version of the classic ice cream! It assembles in about 10 minutes!
- Yugoslavian Christmas Cookies Are A Unique Christmas Cookie Made Up Of Layers Of Crunchy Nuts, A Meringue Topping, Blackberry Jelly On A Shortbread Crust!
- Crockpot Candy – Satisfying that pesky chocolate craving couldn’t be simpler. My Crockpot Candy recipe is so easy it might need a warning label!
- Cranberry Bliss Bars– Our Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbuck’s copycat) are even better than any you can buy. Tender buttery bars, cream cheese frosting topped with Cranberries!