- - Cooking Spray
- 2 1/4 Cup - Preshredded 4 Cheese Mexican Blend Cheese, Divided
- 1/3 Cup - Milk
- 1 - Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon - Ground Cumin
- 1 (14.75 Ounce) Can - Cream Style Corn
- 1 (8.5 Ounce) Box - Corn Muffin Mix (I Used Jiffy)
- 1 (4 Ounce) Can - Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 (10 Ounce ) Can - Red Enchilada Sauce-I Used Mild
- 2 -3 Cups - Shredded, Cooked Chicken
- 1/4 Cup - Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine 1/4 cup cheese and next 6 ingredients (through chiles) in a large bowl, stirring just until moist. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until set. Pierce entire surface liberally with a fork; pour enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken; sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Top casserole with green onions and cut into serving pieces;