I love this cake. It starts with a cake mix so it’s quick to put together. It’s moist, tender and fabulously delish. It get’s it’s name from the retro cocktail the Harvey Wallbanger. The cocktail is made with a mix of vodka, orange juice and a liqueur called Galliano. The cake is topped with a light glaze that finishes it off perfectly!
- Butter Flavor Cake Mix (I use Duncan Hines) - 1 Box (18.5 Ounces)
- Instant Vanilla Pudding - 1 Box (3.5 Ounces)
- Vegetable Oil - 1 Cup
- Large Eggs - 4
- Galliano - 1/2 Cup
- Orange Juice - 3/4 Cup
- Powder Sugar - 3/4 Cup
- Orange Juice - 1-2 Tablespoons
- Fresh Orange Zest - 1 Tablespoon
- Sweetened Shredded Coconut - 1 Tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray Bundt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, Galliano and orange juice. With an electric mixer, beat mixture for 4 minutes. Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheat oven for 40-45 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile make the glaze; in a small bowl mix all glaze ingredients until smooth. When cake is cooled, invert it onto a serving plate and drizzle with glaze.