I love this cake. It starts with a cake mix so it’s quick to put together. It’s moist, tender and fabulously delish. It get’s it’s name from the retro cocktail the Harvey Wallbanger. The cocktail is made with a mix of vodka, orange juice and a liqueur called Galliano. The cake is topped with a light glaze that finishes it off perfectly!
- 1 Box (18.5 Ounces) - Butter Flavor Cake Mix (I use Duncan Hines)
- 1 Box (3.5 Ounces) - Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Cup - Vegetable Oil
- 4 - Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup - Galliano
- 3/4 Cup - Orange Juice
- 3/4 Cup - Powder Sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons - Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon - Fresh Orange Zest
- 1 Tablespoon - Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray Bundt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, Galliano and orange juice. With an electric mixer, beat mixture for 4 minutes. Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheat oven for 40-45 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile make the glaze; in a small bowl mix all glaze ingredients until smooth. When cake is cooled, invert it onto a serving plate and drizzle with glaze.