I like these better the day after they’re made straight from the fridge.
They’re perfect for potlucks, tailgating, half time at the football game…..well they’re perfect just about any time! The recipe make a generous 9X13 inch pan so you have plenty to share.
More Bars Like This!!
Luscious Lemon Bars -Simply made and infused with fresh lemon juice and lemon zest is an absolute must try!
Strawberry Cream Bars -Deliciously rich brown sugar crust and crumb topping plus a sweet creamy filling topped with a lovely strawberry layer!
Blackberry Pie Bars – Buttery shortbread crust, a creamy custard like filling, chock-full of delicious blackberries and a shortbread crumble topping!
Source: Adapted From Kraft as seen on Joy The Baker
Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 1 1/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Divided Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter Cold
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats Uncooked
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts Chopped
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Solid Packed
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Bourbon
- 1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; grease foil.
- Mix flour, 1/4 granulated sugar and brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and nuts. Reserve 1 cup oat mixture; press remaining onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, eggs, vanilla, bourbon, pumpkin and spice with mixer until well blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture and a handful of butterscotch or chocolate chips.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the center sets; cool 10 min. Use foil to transfer dessert from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you tried this recipe, I'd love to see and share it! Post a photo on our Facebook wall, or tag us on Instagram @gonna_want_seconds
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.