This garlic parmesan chicken pasta is an amazingly delicious easy crockpot dinner that your family will go crazy for! It uses a convenient bottle of Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan sauce, which is available at most supermarkets, as the base of its flavorful sauce.
Put everything in the crockpot and go! Cook the pasta, shred the chicken when it’s good and tender, and the perfect weeknight dinner is served!
Chicken and pasta are one of our favorite dinner combinations! I hope you’ll try these next: my crazy easy chicken spaghetti, chicken cordon bleu casserole, chicken alfredo, and chicken lasagna with an amazing homemade garlic béchamel next!
Where Can I Buy Buffalo Wild Wing Garlic Parmesan Sauce From?
As I said in the intro, this product is available at most supermarkets. In Socal, I buy it at my local Ralphs market.
If you can’t find it at your supermarket, you can always grab it at Amazon here’s a link.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta Ingredients
- Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce: A roasted garlic sauce flavored with Parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Breast: I like chicken breasts in this recipe, you can also use thighs.
- Milk: I use whole milk.
- Parmesan: Buy the Parmesan from the deli. Don’t use the stuff in the green cylinder.
- Cream Cheese: Regular cream cheese, not low fat, is best in this recipe.
- Penne Pasta: I use mini penne from Barilla. Feel free to use a different shape.
- Heavy Cream: Remember this is added at the very end of the cooking cycle.
- Parsley: Adds a nice herbaceous freshness.
Storing + Freezing + Make-Ahead
- How Long Can You Keep This In The Fridge? This will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Can You Freeze This? I don’t like to freeze this garlic parmesan chicken pasta with buffalo wild wings sauce. The pasta texture suffers in the freezing process.
- Make-Ahead Tips: If you’d like more info on food safety check out this link.
How to Make Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- Place chicken in the crockpot.
- Pour a bottle of buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan sauce.
- Pour milk.
- Sprinkle Parmesan.
- Lay a block of cream cheese, cover, and cook. Shred the chicken.
- Add pasta and heavy cream.
***See the full instructions below.
More Crockpot Pasta Recipes
- Creamy Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Crockpot Goulash
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Crock Pot Spaghetti
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce
Craving more delicious recipes? I hope you’ll join our cooking family! Subscribe to Gonna Want Seconds and receive all our latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Absolutely free to you and we never share your email address.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan sauce
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup parmesan, grated or shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, optional
- Place chicken (2) in a single layer in the crockpot.
- Pour the bottle of Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan sauce (1) over the chicken.
- Pour milk (1 cup) over the sauce.
- Sprinkle Parmesan (1 cup) over the top.
- Lay a block of cream cheese (8 ounces) over the top.
- Cover the crockpot and cook oh HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 5-6 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes the chicken cooks, cook pasta (8 ounces) according to package instructions and drain.
- When the chicken is tender, remove it from the crockpot. Shred the chicken with 2 forks and vigorously whisk the sauce to incorporate the cream cheese.
- Add the shredded chicken, drained pasta, and 1/4 cup heavy cream to the sauce in the crockpot. Gently stir to coat the pasta. Sprinkle with parsley (2 tablespoons) and serve.
Fans Also Made:
On your phone? Check the web story here.