These simple, little Shrimp Salad Toasts have been a favorite of mine for years. I love this type of old-fashioned little appetizer. The recipe comes from my dear friends Craig and Kelley. They serve them at family barbecues and everyone would fight over who would get the last one!
If you are pinched for time you can serve the Shrimp Salad in a bowl and serve the crostini’s on the side.
Shrimp Salad Toasts
- 1 1/2 pounds rinsed well and patted dry Bay Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dried Dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- from 1/2 a lemon Lemon Juice
- made from about 1 fresh baguette Crostini
- Mix all ingredients except crostini in a mixing bowl. Let sit in the refrigerator for about an hour to allow flavors to marry (okay...this seldom happens cuz as soon as it's mixed we're devouring it!)
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of salad on crostini.
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.
More Appetizers like This!
Curried Shrimp in Crispy Wonton Cups – Crisp and crunchy cups filled with a curried shrimp salad, topped a sprinkle of toasted coconut!
Cheesy Baked Tomatoes -Quick and easy to make layered with an ooey-gooey layer of cheese!