I’ve had the recipe for these cookies bookmarked for some time. They looked and sounded so good….I mean…..I thought ‘hmmmm orange, white chocolate chip…good combo…right????
Well, no, GREAT combo! Wow. Flippin De-lic-ious-o!!! That’s right…they’re so fabulous you just might start speaking a different language. Yum. Serious Yum!!!
Warning! Do NOT try the raw dough…………you may not be able to stop!
Source: Guittard via The Girl Who Ate Everything
Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- All Purpose Flour - 2 1/2 cups
- Baking Soda - 3/4 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Unsalted Butter, at Room Temperature - 1 Cup
- Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed - 1/2 Cup
- Egg, Large - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Teaspoons
- Fresh Orange Zest - 2 Tablespoons
- White Chocolate Chips - 12 Ounces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in orange zest and white chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Do not flatten cookies; it will make them dry. Bake 8 - 11 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Do not overcook! Cookies will be plump. Cool for several minutes on cookie sheets before transferring to rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container.