I like these better the day after they’re made straight from the fridge.
They’re perfect for potlucks, tailgating, half time at the football game…..well they’re perfect just about any time! The recipe make a generous 9X13 inch pan so you have plenty to share.
- 1 1/3 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup, Divided - Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed
- 3/4 Cup - Unsalted Butter, Cold
- 1 Cup - Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, Uncooked
- 1/2 Cup - Walnuts, Chopped
- 8 - Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 - Large Eggs
- 1 (15 Ounce) - Can Pumpkin Solid Packed
- 1 Tablespoon - Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon - Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons - Bourbon
- 1 Cup - Butterscotch Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; grease foil.
- Mix flour, 1/4 granulated sugar and brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and nuts. Reserve 1 cup oat mixture; press remaining onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, eggs, vanilla, bourbon, pumpkin and spice with mixer until well blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture and a handful of butterscotch or chocolate chips.
- Bake 25 min.; cool 10 min. Use foil to transfer dessert from pan to wire rack; cool completely.