These are one of my favorite little treats for the Holidays. They’re just so dang cute and super, super delicious! To make these even more irresistible, they’re really easy to make. You don’t even have to turn on your oven because these are no bake treats! All the right ingredient for a great Holiday treat. They taste like a combination of a Buckeye and a chocolate covered pretzel. Two yummy treats in one adorable bite!
I used Christmas themed pretzels but you can use a mini pretzel shape you like. If you’re looking for a cute little treat to package up to give out as gifts, this one is a great choice.
Sometimes it’s the simple little treats that are actually the best. That’s the case with these little gems in my book! Sweet, Salty and Yummy!!!
More Treats like This!
Reindeer Oreos -These oreos are completed with a shiny red nose and sure to make a statement in the holidays!
Pretzel Snowmen -Crispy, chocolaty Pretzel Snowmen come together with just a touch of frosting and a little imagination.
Red Velvet Cake Balls -Easy to make and infused with a decadent flavor!
Source: What Megan’s Making
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Mini Pretzels
- 1 Bag Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a Silpat.
- 2. In a medium bowl, cream peanut butter and butter until just evenly combined. Add both sugars and continue beating until combined (Don't overbeat). The consistency of the mixture should allow for you to handle it and roll into small balls. If it's too sticky, add more powdered sugar until you reach a consistency that you can easily roll. Roll mixture into small balls, using about 1 teaspoon of filling, and set on prepared baking sheet. Sandwich balls between two pretzels and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- 3. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave on low for 30 second intervals until smooth. Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into melted chocolate and place on the baking sheet. Chill in the fridge until chocolate is set.