This is a divine combination! They are soft, sweet and a wee bit tart all at the same time. I absolutely love these cookies! They have a year-round appeal but are particularly lovely on a Christmas cookie tray. Print out or bookmark this recipe because I know you’re really gonna love ’em.
Cranberry, White Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Butter Flavored Shortening
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar Packed
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 Ounces Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Pecans Roughly Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with Silpats.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together butter or shortening and both sugars until blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add cranberries, white chocolate chips, and pecans. Blend just until mixed evenly through the batter.
- Using a large cookie scoop to measure, drop dough on prepared cookie sheet. about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.