Our Crock Pot Creamed Corn is Super Rich, Creamy and Utterly Delicious! Made with only 5 ingredients it’s Super Simple to put together so it makes the perfect side dish for the Holidays or an everyday Family Dinner.
Only 5 ingredients, tossed in your crock pot, a little time to cook and you have one of the most unbelievable Crock Pot Creamed Corn dishes ever.
How simple is that, my friend?
Why ever bother with canned cream corn?
This recipe makes a luscious, rich, creamed corn with virtually no effort.
The crock pot does all the work for you!
And let me tell ya, this homemade creamed corn is so much better than anything you can get in a can.
Creamed corn is generally made either with fresh or frozen corn on the stove top.
Not only is this one of the most truly yummy recipes for creamed corn I’ve ever tasted, it’s cooked in the crock pot…..brilliant!
Imagine how often that will come in handy.
The crockpot makes this the perfect recipe to make in the “dog days” of summer when you don’t want your oven to heat up your house.
It’s also the perfect thing to make for a holiday when your stove top is tied up cooking other things.
Instead, this fabulous creamed corn cooking away in your crockpot!
It’s also wonderful to make for the holidays because it’s so darn easy and delicious!
Cubing the cream cheese and butter is about all the effort required.
Recipe Notes for Crock Pot Creamed Corn:
Cooking Time: The original recipe says to cook on high for 2-4 hours.
While it’s still rich and delicious, I find that when the Creamed Corn is cooked for only 2 hours in my Crockpot, the creamed part is too soupy for my taste.
When the mixture cooks for 3 or 4 hours the sauce gets lusciously thick.
Remember, all crockpots cook at slightly different temperatures. The first time you make this, you may have to do a little testing to see where the “sweet spot” of cooking time is for your crock pot.
You can adjust the cooking time to suit your own personal preference of thickness.
More Yummy Crockpot Recipes!
- Crock Pot Spaghetti – Yummy and easy to make ~the pasta cooks in the crockpot in the sauce, just to make life a little easier!
- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup – Few minutes needed to make this rich soup loaded with goodies!
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese – This recipe is coated with a cheesy flavored white sauce infused with deliciousness for the fam!
- Mexican Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken is a delicious “dump” crockpot recipe that makes a creamy Mexican style chicken for a great taco filling!
More Corn Recipes…
- Sweet Corn Casserole– Our sweet corn casserole is cozy and comforting, a perfect side or main dish for any fall dinner table
- Paula Deen Corn Casserole – Off the charts delicious, this Paula Deen Corn Casserole is one of my family’s favorite dishes EVER! A Creamy Corn Casserole perfect with almost everything!
Crock Pot Creamed Corn
- 1--16 Ounce Bag Frozen Corn Thawed and Drained
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter Cubed
- Add the first 5 ingredient to a Crock Pot and stir. Add the cream cheese and butter. Cover and cook on high heat for 3 hours. Uncover and stir well until sauce comes together and is smooth. Cover and cook on high for 40-60 minutes more or until sauce is thickened.
Fans Also Made:
None foundRate This Recipe
Source: Adapted from Allrecipes