Oh! My! Gosh!
I mean seriously!
I think I should rename these cookies to Danger Will Robinson Cookies.
They’re sooo delicious they are truly dangerous.
They are soft, moist, chewy, and way yummy!
I stashed mine in the back of the freezer hoping to forget about them for a bit.
No chance and they’re even fabulous frozen.
You have to try these.
They have officially gone on my favorite foods of all time list.
Bet they’ll go on yours, too.
Magic Middle Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make Cookies: In a small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl beat white sugar, brown sugar, butter and 1/4 cup peanut butter, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg, beat until blended. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Set aside.
- Make the filling: Combining the confectioner's sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter. Beat well with electric mixer until mixture comes together.
- Roll filling into 30 1 inch balls. Form exterior part of the cookie by sectioning dough into approximately 1 tablespoon pieces and then shaping the exterior part of cookie around filling balls. Cover the filling completely. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes. ( I baked mine for 7 minutes ) Allow cooling on cookie sheet for 10 minutes then remove to a cooling rack and cool completely.
©GonnaWantSeconds.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Nutrition information will vary based on the specific products. To be safe, check the nutrition facts labels of your products. Optional object listed above have been left out of nutritional data.