My Oh My these delicious Magic Middle Peanut Butter Cookies might be too good. With their soft, moist chewy goodness – they’ve made my favorite list.
Oh! My! Gosh! I mean seriously! I think I should rename these cookies to Danger Will Robinson Cookies. They’re sooo delicious they are truly dangerous.
They are soft, moist, chewy, and way yummy! I stashed mine in the back of the freezer hoping to forget about them for a bit. No chance and they’re even fabulous frozen. You have to try these. They have officially gone on my favorite foods of all time list. Bet they’ll go on yours, too.
Magic Middle Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make Cookies: In a small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl beat white sugar, brown sugar, butter, and 1/4 cup peanut butter, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg, beat until blended. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Set aside.
- Make the filling: Combining the confectioner's sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter. Beat well with electric mixer until mixture comes together.
- Roll filling into 30 1 inch balls. Form exterior part of the cookie by sectioning dough into approximately 1 tablespoon pieces and then shaping the, part of cookie around filling balls. Cover the filling completely. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes. ( I baked mine for 7 minutes ). Allow cooling on cookie sheet for 10 minutes then remove to a cooling rack and cool completely.
More Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes…
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies