I’ve been making this version of pumpkin pie for sooo long I have absolutely no idea where I originally got the recipe. I have it written on a little recipe card that is more than a little tattered and stained but, obviously, well love! In the past, I have tried different pumpkin pie recipes just to make sure I had found THE one for me. I have to tell you, this one is, hands down, my all-time favorite. It is the perfect classic pumpkin pie for me and my family. If you are looking for THE one for you, give this classic a try. Enjoy!
- Yield : Serves 8-12
- Large Eggs, Beaten - 2
- Canned Solid Packed Pumpkin - 1 (16 Ounce)
- Molasses - 2 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed - 3/4 Cup
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dried Ground Cinnamon - 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Ground Ginger - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dried Ground Cloves - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Dried Ground Nutmeg - 1/4 Teaspoon
- All Purpose Flour - 1 Tablespoon
- Canned Evaporated Milk - 1 (12 Ounce)
- 9 Inch Deep Dish Pie Crust-Unbaked - 1
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all filling ingredients until well combined. Pour filling into unbaked crust.
3. Bake in 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean and filling is set. Enjoy