Here’s a new spin on a perennial favorite!
Who doesn’t LOVE artichoke dip?
Well, this artichoke dip is a totally different kettle of fish!
It has a lot of the same ingredients as the original with the addition of a few others.
The new star of the recipe is Feta cheese.
It gives the dip a totally different flavor.
I’ve served this at many parties and everyone loves it and always asks for the recipe.
It’s super easy to make, really quick to mix together, and delicious…….as Ina says, “What’s not to love?!”
Source:This recipe is from my wonderful girlfriend Mary S
- Yield: Serves 8-10
Feta Artichoke Dip
- Artichoke Hearts, Drained and Quartered - 1 (14 ounce) Can
- Feta Cheese, Crumbled - 8 Ounces
- Mayonnaise - 1 Cup
- Parmesan Cheese, Grated - 1/2 Cup
- Diced Pimento - 1 (4 ounce) Jar
- Garlic Clove, Minced - 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into small baking dish or pie plate. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve with crackers of sliced baguette.