Our Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup Has All The Wonderful Flavors Of Traditional Stuffed Peppers Made In An Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipe!
I love this soup! It has that yummy combination of sweet and savory that I’m absolutely crazy about. It’s like a delicious bowl of deconstructed stuffed peppers with a delicious broth.
Look at how hearty this soup is. It’s meaty and has lots of yummy peppers and tomatoes.
SAVE THIS CROCK POT STUFFED SWEET PEPPER SOUP
TO YOUR CROCK POT OR SOUP BOARD FOR LATER
LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
Recipe Notes For Crock Pot Stuffed Sweet Pepper Soup:
I like to mince my onions so that I don’t get a big chunk in my finished soup.
I like to chop my peppers small enough so I get a few in each spoonful of soup.
Feel free to chop to whatever size you like.
I used a red, orange and yellow pepper.
This would also be wonderful with green bells too!
This soup is pretty darn sweet.
If you’d like a less sweet version you can simply cut down the brown sugar or omit it all together.
I truly love it the recipe just as it’s written, but you can customize it so it’s just right for you!
Crock Pot Stuffed Sweet Pepper Soup
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion Diced
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3-4 Large Mixed Bell Peppers Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 15 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 28 Ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 32 Ounces Beef Broth
- 2 Cups Raw Rice Cooked Per Package Instructions
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sweat for 4-5 minutes or until it's soft. Add the beef, salt, and pepper and cook until the meat is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Pour the cooked meat mixture into a crock pot. Add all the rest of the ingredients, except the rice. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 3-4 hours on high. Add cooked rice to the crockpot and cook on high for 15-20 minutes just to heat rice and serve!
Fans Also Made:
None foundRate This Recipe
More Hearty Soup and Crockpot Recipes!
- Tomato and Basil Soup – perfect for summer or winter, infused with a depth of flavors!
- Cheeseburger Soup – Loaded with chunks of meat, veggies, and cheesy broth!
- Easy Cream of Broccoli Soup – This soup is loaded with flavor and nutrition benefits!
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin – is incredibly tender, moist, flavorful pork tenderloin with a fabulous pan sauce/gravy. All from the scratch-no canned soup!
- Crockpot Baked Beans– Our crockpot baked beans are thick, meaty and delicious! These beans are the perfect compliment to your dinner table, potluck, or BBQ all year round!
- Crockpot Potato Soup is a flavorful fix it & forget it meal that’s perfect for a cold winter’s day! Velvety, thick, & creamy, it’s a hearty family favorite!
- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup- Our Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup with its rich, deep flavors delivers old fashioned down home taste with modern ease in minutes!