This impossible coconut pie has been a favorite for decades. It’s incredibly easy to make, and has a creamy custard, lots of coconuts, and no crust! You can put this together in just 10 minutes!
This is recipe is one of the Bisquick recipes that are practical “miracle” recipes. I’m always pulling out my big yellow box to whip up something delicious in my kitchen. Have you used Bisquick to make desserts before? That’s right, it’s not just for pancakes anymore!
Try my Bisquick chocolate chip cookies, Bisquick banana bread, and amazing Bisquick peach cobbler made with canned peaches so it’s fabulous all year round!
Impossibly Easy Coconut Pie Ingredients
- Coconut: Use the flaked, sweetened coconut.
- Sugar: Use granulated sugar.
- Bisquick: I use the original Bisquick
- Butter: Use salted or unsalted butter.
- Milk: I use whole milk because of the added richness.
- Vanilla: Use real vanilla extract not imitation.
- Eggs: Use large eggs that are at room temperature.
Storing + Freezing + Make-Ahead
- How Long Can You Keep This In The Fridge? This recipe will hold for up to 3-4 days in the fridge.
- Can You Freeze This? I don’t freeze this pie. I don’t like the textural changes after freezing.
- Make-Ahead: Make this pie a day ahead of when you want to serve it and store it in the fridge.
- Food Safety: If you’d like more info on food safety check out this link.
How to Make The Best Impossible Coconut Pie
- Measure all the ingredients.
- Whisk together all the ingredients until well combined.
- Place the prepared pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour pie filling into pie plate.
- Bake and serve.
See the full instructions below.
More Yummy Bisquick Recipes
- Bisquick Blueberry Cobbler
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler
- Bisquick Coffee Cake
- Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
- Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
- Bisquick Biscuits
- Bisquick Sausage Balls
Impossible Coconut Pie
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs, at room temperature and slightly beaten
- Set the oven rack to the middle position. Heat oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until well combined.
- Place the prepared pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour pie filling into the pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the toothpick inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean and the top is golden.
Fans Also Made:
On your phone? Check the web story here.
Amazingly delicious! My only adjustment was using unsweetened coconut milk instead of regular milk.. This recipe is definitely a keeper, Thank you
Yaaay! Thanks, Peggy! I’m so happy you like it and thank you for your positive review 🙂
I really miss coconut pie back home, but it’s difficult for me and I would have to use a specific coconut. I’ve been craving and I don’t have the ingredients. I saw your recipe and went to the grocery. Oh man, this is so gooooood!!
Thanks! This’ll be my new go-to coconut pie!
So happy you enjoyed the pie, Gabrielle!