This dip is off the charts de-licious! No, seriously! It’s easy beyond belief and people totally love it. High school and college-age kids wolf this down like it was a food from heaven. Parents of said “children” have to elbow their way up to the appetizers and do a bit of pushing to get just a few bites of this yummy dip. When you check out the list of ingredients just be forewarned that is far more delicious than the sum of its individual parts. Give it a try when you need a quick, delicious and hearty appetizer.
Chili Cheese Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese softened
- 2 (15-ounce) canned chili with or without beans
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread cream cheese in a shallow baking dish. Spread chili on top. Layer shredded cheddar over top.
- Bake until well heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with corn chips. (Stand back so you don't get trampled!)
Fans Also Made:
None foundRATE THIS RECIPE