I’ll have a margarita—and make it pink! A splash of cranberry juice is all you need for a pretty in pink twist on a classic margarita. This is the perfect poolside or to upgrade your next taco night.
You won’t need a cocktail shaker for this festive cocktail because this pink margarita recipe makes a pitcher’s worth of margaritas that’s perfect for any celebration.
Another margarita? I’ve got more fun and refreshing margaritas to make the most of summer flavors—try a basil margarita, pineapple margarita, or my holiday classic cranberry margarita! Looking for a delicious drink without alcohol? Try this lovely lime rickey.
Pink Margarita Recipe
Drink It All In! I love a summertime sunset—but I love it even more with a cool and refreshing cocktail. A little tart, a little sweet—these pink margaritas are one of my favorite ways to mix it up. These drinks are such a pretty color—you can make your own sunset vibes—even if you stay inside.
These are just as simple to make as a classic margarita, they just feel extra special. Great for two, and just as easy to make a batch for more friends. On their own or with a meal, in the afternoon or after the sun sets, the party of one, or backyard bash—these pink margaritas can do it all.
So next time you’re in the mood for margaritas—think pink!
On your phone? Check the web story here.
- Blanco tequila or Silver tequila
- Sweet and Sour Mix
- Triple Sec or Grand Marnier (orange liqueur)
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- Fresh Mint Sprigs
- margarita or Kosher salt (for the rim of the glass)
How to Make Pink Margarita
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Rim the glasses with lime and salt.
- Serve. Cheers!
See full instructions below.
More Refreshing Cocktail Recipes
If you make this refreshing cocktail, I’d love it if you snapped a photo and tagged me on Instagram, @gonna_want_seconds, or please share this recipe on Pinterest, Facebook, or Yummly! I really appreciate your support, my friends, 🙋🏼♀️! BTW….are you receiving our free newsletter with a free weekly meal plan?
- 1 cup ice plus more for serving
- 1 1/2 cup Blanco or Silver tequila
- 1 1/2 cup sweet and sour mix
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 lime juiced, plus more for garnish
- 3 fresh mint sprigs plus more for garnish (optional)
- margarita or Kosher salt
- In a 2-quart pitcher, combine the ice (1 cup), tequila (1 ½ cup), sweet and sour mix (1 ½ cup), triple sec (½ cup), cranberry juice (2 cups), lime juice (1), and mint (3 sprigs). Stir to combine.
- When ready to serve prepare the glasses. Place coarse salt in a shallow dish. Rub rims of cocktail glasses with lime wedges, then dip in coarse salt, coating well. Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour into prepared glasses and serve with a lime wedge and fresh mint. Serve immediately.
Fans Also Made:
Cheers! My friends love this. Thank you!
Yay! Thank you, Anne! 🙂