The Perfect Classic Blonde is just that! This blonde brownie is a moist, rich, buterscotchey bar that won’t last long around the house.
This is my favorite, go to, perfect, classic, Blondie recipe. You know, a chewy, soft, super yummy, butterscotchy bar cookie. If you don’t have your own classic blondie recipe, you’ve gotta try this one. If you have one already, I still think you should try this one! It comes out perfect every time I bake up a batch. It’s simple to put together and everyone is, honestly, head over heals in love with these babies. It also makes a nice size 9 X 13 batch so you can feed a crowd and, most importantly, still have a few for yourself!!!
The Perfect Classic Blondies
- 1-16 Ounce Box Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs Large, Lightly Beaten
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Pecans or Walnuts Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees if using a metal pan or 325 degrees if using a glass (pyrex) pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt brown sugar and butter together.
- In a small bowl, temper eggs with sugar-butter mixture. Add eggs to saucepan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and nuts.
- Add butter mixture to flour mixture. Beat with an electric mixer until combined.
- Pour into a well greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or if using a glass baking dish, bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Fans Also Made:
None foundRate This Recipe