Dorito’s Nacho Chicken… how delicious does that sound?!!! I mean seriously? Ya mean I get to eat chicken and nacho chips at the same time? How lucky am I? This is a flavorful delicious, moist chicken that’s quick and easy enough to make as a weeknight meal. The best part is that when your kids hear what you’re serving for dinner, they make a mad dash to the table. Source: Slightly Adapted From Southern Living
More Chicken Recipes!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken – One of the most delicious, quick and easy chicken recipes EVER!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe-This bubbling beauty is everything you want in a creamy, cheesy casserole and a dazzling dinner dish!
Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken -zesty chicken is tender, moist and juicy and loaded with yummy fresh flavors!
Doritos Nacho Chicken
- 1 1/2 Cups Dorito's Nacho Chip Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whirl chips in a food processor until they are desired consistency. (I like mine fairly fine). Spread in a thick layer on a plate.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, salt, and Italian seasoning. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over chicken breasts.
- Dip chicken in Dorito Chip crumbs and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Fans Also Made:
None foundRATE THIS RECIPE
[…] so over the weekend, I worked out my own based on a couple of those recipes, found HERE and HERE. For someone that is horrible at cooking, it turned out decently well! Check out my […]