The Green Apple Martini is so popular, why not make them at home! Ours has just the right amount of sweet, a touch of sour for balance and lots apple flavor!!
This week I decided to try Nigella Lawsons Green Apple Martini. I have a soft spot for most martini’s. These days though, where I live, they generally run at least 15 bucks. That irritates me. For heaven sakes! It’s not like they’re difficult to make. So, that’s just what I did this week. I had some good friend’s in from out of town and I decided to try this new martini out on them. We all agreed that these were Fabulous Green Apple Martinis. Not too sweet and very apple-y. Yum. Perfect 🙂
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Parts Vodka
- 1 Part Sour Apple Liqueur
- 1/2 Part Monin Granny Smith Apple Syrup
- Wet the edge of a martini glass with a wet towel (I used a paper towel).
- Pour Sugar onto a small flat plate. Dip the glass on a plate of sugar.
- Add the first three ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into prepared martini glass.
Fans Also Made:
None foundRATE THIS RECIPE
Source: Nigella Lawson